Flying Fish ASMR
FLYING FISH ASMR CAMPAIGN: HOW WE MADE SA ‘FEEL THE FLAVOUR’ 
Capacity Relations conceptualised that alcoholic beverage brand, Flying Fish, tap into the global ASMR trend to create a South African first – a full sensory experience at a live ASMR Flying Fish event and on social media. Capacity Relations enlisted local singing sensation Rowlene Bosman to help bring the experience of this refreshing beverage to life.
The guest-list was an exclusive mix of media, Influencers and ‘friends’ of the brand who experienced the event onsite with headphones and shared on their social media platforms, organically reaching our target audience. The live ASMR was then produced into a video that subsequently went viral on key social media platforms including Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- 7000 viewswithin 30 minutes of going live
- Flying Fish trended in South Africa at #3 and after 15 minutes at #1, despite the Rugby World Cup competition at the same time (which SA subsequently won); #ASMR later trended at #9
- 24 hours later 17.5k views of the video
- Flying Fish trended at two spots on Twitter timeline with two different hashtags
- Flying Fish voted best SAB product for Q4
- PR Value of R4 million+
Contact Capacity Relations
011 844 1000.
150 Kelvin Drive, Woodmead, Johannesburg
Follow us on Social Media